Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you offer supply only service?
Answer: Yes, whether it's a single cabinet or a complete Kitchen we offer a supply-only service. Our units are supplied ready-made for installation.
2. Do you do home design visits?
Answer: We are happy to visit properties within a reasonable distance, to measure and discuss your requirements. We then do all design work and pricing at the office for yourselves to view.
3. Do you make your kitchens yourself?
Answer: No, cabinets are made to measure by a local company. Doors, worktops and appliances are brought in via a number of different Suppliers.
4. What type of cabinets do you supply?
Answer: Our cabinet carcasses are usually 18mm High Density MFC, but we also have MDF & PLYWOOD board available. All our units and drawers will include these materials throughout including backboards and drawer bottoms.
5. Where do you deliver?
Answer: We deliver anywhere in the UK, delivery costs vary by Postcode & Sizes (View Delivery Page)
6. How long will I have to wait for delivery?
Answer: Usually items are be delivered within 2 Weeks, but it can take up to 4 Weeks depending of the item, production time and colour availability
7. Can I request a specific delivery date?
Answer: It is possible to request a specific date for your delivery. For example, only being able to accept delivery on Fridays. If you have concerns about your delivery time, call us on 02870 558 304
8. Will I need to stay at home all day to take delivery?
Answer: Standard delivery the courier deliver to your door between 7am and 7pm, so yes you will need to be at home until delivery gets there.
9. Can you dispose of my old furniture?
Answer: No, however you can contact your local council or furniture mart to arrange collection.
10. Can I cancel my order?
Answer: Yes, as long as you cancel the order with us with 2 working days from the time you placed the order.
11. What happens if the item/items I have ordered do not fit?
Answer: All of our items carry clear sizing information in their product listings and we strongly advise checking all measurements and room access before ordering.
12. I live on a narrow street and parking can be a problem, will you still be able to deliver?
Answer: The couriers use large lorries for delivery so please state all street or parking restrictions when placing your order so we can try and plan your delivery accordingly. As a rule of thumb, if your bin men can get a standard sized dustbin lorry to your door, we can deliver your furniture. Please note that any failed deliveries due to access issues will incur a failed delivery fee.
13. Is it safe to order over the internet?
Answer: Yes. All sensitive information is encrypted.
14. What methods of payment do you accept?
Answer: You can pay by PayPal, by cheque or BACS (it takes up to an extra 7 Days for payment to clear).
15. Do your products come with any guarantees?
Answer: Yes all our products come with a 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
16. Can I request a Board sample?
Answer: Yes we are able to supply board samples, please contact us with the colours name/code you are not sure about.
17. Anything we haven't covered?
If you still have unanswered questions, please call us on 02870 558 304 or Email: